An office is more than just a place to work. At Pine Hub – winner of the 2019 Coworker Member’s Choice Award for Dublin – our greatest priority is providing each of our members with the tools and support that they need to succeed. When you become a Pine Hub member, you will not only gain 24/7 access to a clean and comfortable office, but also to a fully equipped meeting room, free/discounted entrepreneurship and leadership training, and regular socials that help to develop a tight-knit community of professionals. Enjoy your work with high-speed internet and complimentary A4 printing, or take a break to recharge in the relaxation area and chat with your neighbours over the unlimited free coffee and tea. Never dread heading into the office again.
Located in the heart of the Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Pine Hub is the ideal coworking space for remote workers, freelancers, sole traders and SME’s in search of a comfortable office, hot desk or dedicated desk without the hassle of commuting to Dublin city centre. Free car and bike parking in addition to nearby public transportation means that getting to the office is both affordable and convenient. And if travel is a regular necessity for your work, Pine Hub is less than 20 minutes from the airport and just 15 minutes from the Clonsilla Railway Station. Furthermore, membership includes 3 days of free access to over 350 global coworking locations via the Coworking Visa programme.
Does Pine Hub sound like the coworking space for you? Stop by to visit the office, or book a complimentary hot desk for a day and discover all that Pine Hub has to offer. We look forward to meeting you soon!
· High-speed internet
· An assortment of affordable passes and plans
· A secure, comfortable space to work
· A personal fob for 24/7 hub access*
· A network of entrepreneurs both local and abroad
· 3 days of free access to 350+ coworking spaces around the globe via the Coworking Visa
· Complimentary hot drinks and water
· Complimentary car and bike parking
· Complimentary A4 printing*
· Free meeting room access*
· Free business address*
· An onsite community manager
· Professional office cleaning
· Free Entrepreneurs Toolkit events
· Discounted leadership and entrepreneurship training
· Invitation to Pine Hub and Blanchardstown Corporate Park socials
· Easy access to public transportation and M50 motorway
· A corporate community consisting of 50+ companies of various sizes and industries
*Details vary by membership
Pine Hub can accommodate up to 18 people.